Total Curve Breast Enhancement System Review
We see numerous claims made by companies about how their product will make your breasts bigger, get rid of wrinkles, help you lose a lot of weight really quick, etc., but rarely do we find a product that fulfills these claims. However, every once in awhile, we find a product that actually lives up to it’s promises, and this time it just-so-happens to be in the breast enhancement market. We have always been skeptical about any product that naturally enhances breasts, simply because it never really seemed like it was possible to do so. Well, Total Curve has completely changed our minds to all of that, and this is our official review of this product.
What is Total Curve?
Total Curve is actually a two part system, involving an all natural intensive daily breast enhancement therapy in the form of pills and a gel substance. The daily supplement involves a twice daily dose, which contains a number of all natural ingredients, and works by increasing the fatty tissue in the breast area to naturally increase your breast volume.
The second part, a clear gel, is applied twice daily by massaging into the breasts gently and thoroughly. The primary ingredient in the gel is Volufiline, which is unique to practically every other product on the market. The premise behind Volufiline is that it produces a lipofilling effect, which is created when the gel permeates through the skin and stimulates the adipocytes, or tissue that makes and stores fat in the breast. Upon absorption, this substance is said to increase breast size to just under 10% after 2 months.
Total Curve as An Alternative To Breast Enhancement Surgery
You have undoubtedly looked into breast enhancement surgery at this point, and the results sound pretty grim. The fact that a surgery that costs as much as $4,000, but still has some pretty serious consequences, drives many women to try alternative methods such as Total Curve.
There are many differences between surgery and Total Curve, but the obvious differences include:
- Completely All Natural Ingredients
- No Reported Side Effects – Unlike Breast Augmentation Surgery
- No Pain! – Surgery May Work Right Away, But It Hurts!
- The Cost – Total Curve Can Be As Little as $39.80 a month, as opposed to $5,000 in surgery
- Total Curve is Guaranteed – You let a surgeon cut into you, THERE IS NO guarantee it will work
Click Here To Visit The Official Total Curve Site
Ingredients in Total Curve
The formulation in the daily supplement for Total Curve is full of 100% all natural ingredients. Many of these ingredients act as hormone balancers, and are also natural antioxidants essential for daily balance. The full ingredient list in Total Curve includes:
- Buckwheat Leaves
- Fennel Seed
- Dong Quai Root
- Damiana Leaf
- Blessed Thistle
- Watercress Leaves
- Black Cohosh Root
- Wild Yam Root
You can learn more about how these ingredients work for all natural breast enhancement here.
Total Curve Vs. The Competition
Their are several other products on the market that promise to give you healthy, all natural results. But how do these products stack up against Total Curve? We decided to look into how Total Curve compares to some of the leading all natural breast enhancement products on the market, most notably Breast Actives and Brestrogen.
Total Curve Vs. Breast Actives
Breast Actives contains many of the same ingredients that you will find in Total Curve, however:
- Breast Actives is missing the key ingredient Volufiline in their formulation.
- Their have been NO clinical studies conducted on ANY of the ingredients in Breast actives.
- Breast Actives has NO product guarantee, Total Curve is guaranteed for 60 days.
- Breast Actives does a HORRIBLE JOB at explaining how their product works.
- Total Curve is SLIGHTLY cheaper when compared on a per box basis.
- Very Few positive reviews on their official site.
Total Curve Vs. Brestrogen
Brestrogen is actually quite comparable to Total Curve, and it was difficult to make a decision as to which one was the best one. On the basis of price alone, we feel that Total Curve produces similar results at a fraction of the price.
- No Pills With Brestrogen, just a cream.
- Brestrogen DOES have clinical studies to prove its effectiveness.
- Before and After Photos on their site.
- No Adverse Reactions of Side Effects Reported.
- Is MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than Total Curve.
Where To Buy Total Curve
You can find Total Curve for sale on numerous different online retailers, but in order to get the best price it is recommend that you order from the official site for Total Curve. If you do decide to order it from somewhere else (e.g. Amazon, Ebay, Sears.com, etc.) you have to realize that the manufacturer will probably not honor any guarantees. We recommend that you order the 6 month option of Total Curve in Order to get the desired results. The makers of Total Curve are actually running a special promotion right now, where if you order the Diamond Package ($239.80), you will get three FREE orders of the Total Curve system.